Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joelore

Recovery of <alwarebytes Registration Code

6 posts in this topic

A virus recently made my PC unbootable and I had to do a restore to a prior date than when I got my registration email. I emailed 'cs@cleverbridge.com' as was mentioned in another post but I wanted to post here to see if we can expidite this. How long do they usualy take to answer emails. I hasten to reinstall anything further until my resident protection is enabled. As it is this is a fresh install and I just lost 2 days worth of work, reinstalls, configs etc...

Thanks for any help!!

Joe

Greetings :)

Usually CleverBridge is very quick to respond. If it's been more than a day or two since you sent the email, I'd recommend checking your spam filter etc. for your email to verify their reply email wasn't blocked or filtered into your spam folder.

Greetings :)

Usually CleverBridge is very quick to respond. If it's been more than a day or two since you sent the email, I'd recommend checking your spam filter etc. for your email to verify their reply email wasn't blocked or filtered into your spam folder.

thaanks for the quick reply! I am sweating it out. Malwarebytes got me out of some serious situations. I feel naked without it,,,,, lol

Joe

You're welcome, I'm glad to be of service. It shouldn't take too long before you get your ID and Key so that you can be up and running again, in the meantime, as long as you're installing the latest version of MBAM (1.51), you can temporarily use the trial that we now offer. It's a 14 day trial, so that will give you plenty of time to be protected until you get the email from CleverBridge :).

You're welcome, I'm glad to be of service. It shouldn't take too long before you get your ID and Key so that you can be up and running again, in the meantime, as long as you're installing the latest version of MBAM (1.51), you can temporarily use the trial that we now offer. It's a 14 day trial, so that will give you plenty of time to be protected until you get the email from CleverBridge :).

One word, WOW, they just replied with a link to my receipt, reg code and everything.

Thanks again! Impressive support,

Joe

You're welcome :)

Yep, they're usually pretty swift about it. Looks like you'll soon be back up and running again (a relief I'm sure :)).

Take care and don't hesitate to post again if you need any further assistance.