Just saying hello

Gimpguy2000

• Staff

Just thought I'd drop in while reporting a FP, update my profile (needed a major dusting) and say Hi. Been so busy with things, it's tough to keep up. Hope all is going well for everyone.

Cheers,

Paul

Good to see you back amongst us. Many of us were wondering where you'd gone of to. Life does that sometimes though. Real life that is.

Hey thanks all :) Glad to hear from yous again! Yes life is life and gets very busy. Fixing computers takes up most of my time, especially with the antivirus variants hitting so many people. Plus my daughter has had 6 skin cancer surgeries, she's only 6 years old imho, but no chemo needed or anything yet and she's a trooper so we're very lucky.

But yep, I still do graphics on the side when I can, learning new things. Been into Blender 3D mainly, what a learning process! I saw this,

Ah still making MBAM banners. they still look good.
Thank you, glad you still like them lol. That said, I couldn't go without leaving another graphic then.... I made it quickly since I have to leave tonight so forgive the rough edges. I will try to stop in from time to time to say hi.

Take care all,

Paul

post-1108-0-35414600-1309482151.png

Plus my daughter has had 6 skin cancer surgeries, she's only 6 years old imho, but no chemo needed or anything yet and she's a trooper so we're very lucky.

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter and I hope she gets better.

I made it quickly since I have to leave tonight so forgive the rough edges. I will try to stop in from time to time to say hi.

The banners and images do look great. Thanks! :)