Pete7

Buying MBAM PRO

7 posts in this topic

My question is a simple question. I know that with MBAM PRO you're a life-time user, but when you order MBAM PRO are you sent a disc in a package, or are you simply emailed the license? I would prefer the latter as I don't have a CD/DVD drive with my laptop as of now. If it is, why do you have to list a delivery address? Thanks

Pete

Greetings and welcome :)

You can download the software, you don't have to purchase the backup CD (which is itself optional). CleverBridge will email you your ID and Key after the purchase is complete :).

Greetings and welcome :)

You can download the software, you don't have to purchase the backup CD (which is itself optional). CleverBridge will email you your ID and Key after the purchase is complete :).

Thank you. I probably just over analyzed the formality aspect of the address information since I didn't know for sure. Thanks again.

Wise choice, you'll be glad you bought it. The support (as you've just discovered) is great and studies have shown that MBAM contains 37 different kinds of awesome.

Wise choice, you'll be glad you bought it. The support (as you've just discovered) is great and studies have shown that MBAM contains 37 different kinds of awesome.

That is a gross underestimation and you know it!

That is a gross underestimation and you know it!

I didn't want to oversell the program ;)