A problem with "GMail Drive " programme

cooperator

Hello,

I have installed "GMail Drive" is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual drive in the Windows Explorer, allowing you to use your Google Mail account as a storage medium.

Iam writing now to ask you about this problem which is available down. where I have installed an Gmail programme that creates a free 7-GB hard Disk on your computer that enable you to upload your files on the clouds.

My problem is whenever I have tried to open the hard disk that has been created I have experienced this message"an error occurred:login failed system error message your IE browser's cookies functionality is turned off .please turn it on"

jjjjjf.png

Any comments will be appreciated

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed "GMail Drive" is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual drive in the Windows Explorer, allowing you to use your Google Mail account as a storage medium.

Iam writing now to ask you about this problem which is available down. where I have installed an Gmail programme that creates a free 7-GB hard Disk on your computer that enable you to upload your files on the clouds.

My problem is whenever I have tried to open the hard disk that has been created I have experienced this message"an error occurred:login failed system error message your IE browser's cookies functionality is turned off .please turn it on"

jjjjjf.png

Any comments will be appreciated

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

I added the the site "gmail.com" in that list which you will see in the picture down but the problem is still. and although I added the :google.com" when I saw the problem persists.

please look at this picture that explains where I added this sites

gmail1x.png

and that piture which I sent befor and this picture explain that the problem is still:

gmailg.png

Altough I am accessing to the internet woithout any problem and my IE is 9.

What can I do?

Altough When I logged in my "gmail" I logged in my gmail firstly and then open the GmailDrive". And I also logged in my Gmail by adding the gmail.com after my account name like this" myname@gamil.com" Am I right?

I hope you reply me.