Repeated blocking of outgoing IP 220.127.116.11
Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:05 PM
I followed the instructions to install the trial and run it. It found a bunch of infections which I removed and then rebooted the laptop as prompted.
I now get repeated messages saying:
Sucessfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website:
Rescanning does not detect anything.
As I'm running Windows XP I used TCPView to see what process is sending the messages but it shows:
<non-existent> for the process
Following instructions I downloaded dds.com but it appears to hang.
Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:02 AM
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Information on A/V control HERE
If I am helping you and I haven't replied within 24 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.
Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:31 PM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook
I close my threads if there is 5 days without a response.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users