Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes
Please do not reply to another users post in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs sub-forum.
If you're infected or think you are please start your own topic as needed after reading the information below.
Our program, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can detect and remove most malware with no further actions required for free.
Please download, install, update and do a Quick Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
If your current anti-virus solution let this infection through please consider purchasing the PRO version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for additional protection.
If you're still experiencing issues after running the above procedures then please follow the instructions below.
Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult.
Download DDS from here: dds.scr or here: dds.com and save it to your desktop.
Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Anti-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool.
Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.
A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop
- Please Copy & Paste the contents of the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.
- Then post a new topic here.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic button and choose Immediate Email Notification
- One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (such as Install/Uninstall programs, using special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.
- Also, please do not 'bump' or add a reply to your topic once it is started. Topics which appear to have replies are considered to have an helper assisting them and may be overlooked, resulting in a longer waiting period for help.
If you're using Peer 2 Peer software such as uTorrent or similar you must either fully uninstall it or completely disable it from running while being assisted here.
Failure to remove or disable such software will result in your topic being closed and no further assistance being provided.
NOTE: Please be patient. When the site is busy it can sometimes take up to 48 hours before someone will be able to assist you.
If no one has replied to your new topic after 48 hours please contact a Moderator or Administrator to let them know.
- FAQ - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware won't run or failed to resolve my issues
- Groups authorized to help with HJT logs