I can't start my pc after installing Chameleon

zooby

Hello my friends !

I have downloaded Malwarebytes Chameleon, extracted it and start the file sc*.exe (i don't remember it) under windows 7 safe mode.

After that, command prompt opened, but no installation, no questions.

The window was frozen and i restart my pc.

After that i can't boot windows.

Plase help me!

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

First off, there is no install for Malwarebytes Chameleon, it is a stand alone file/program that helps your get Malwarebytes installed and to run a scan for Malware when your computer is already infected. If it could not run, it could be due to the infection that may already be on your computer.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Hello again and thanks for the unswer!

Unfortunately i can't install Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, because i can't boot windows.

Untill running the Chameleon files everything was ok (the windows booting normal).

I close the command prompt by hand because i didn't see any action after trying run some files from the Chameleon.

And after that i can't boot my Windows.

I have a double boot machine with ubuntu and windows 7 too.

The ubuntu works fine, the grub menu too, but the windows stop a second before choose which acount to start with.

Please help me!

Hi:

Until Firefox returns....

Repair for this sort of issue will require the use of tools that are not permitted in this particular area of the forum.

So, I would suggest that you might want to please start a new topic in the malware removal section, explaining the problem and including a link back to this topic:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/165175-i-cant-start-my-pc-after-installing-chameleon/

While you wait for an expert helper to pick up that new thread, you might want to try to make available the following items:

• Your Windows OS and/or repair discs
  • A USB thumb drive (flash drive)

Thank you for your patience,